Ginger, whose homeland is South China; India, then spreads to Southeast Asia, West Africa and the Caribbean, managing to enter today’s tables. Ginger, which is often preferred in the field of alternative medicine, is used as spice or fresh.
Because it is known to accelerate methobolism, it is known to be effective in weight loss and fat burning. It is referred to as a miracle plant for those who do not want to take medication because it gives effective results in many cases, such as nausea and sore throat. Ginger, which has a flavored, pungent bitter taste, a pleasant flavored smell, is recommended for those who have difficulty getting up in the morning and those who are very cold during the day.
BENEFITS OF GINGER
Promote the proliferation of bacteria that are important for digestion and prevent gas formation,
- Relieving nausea during pregnancy and chemotherapy,
- By lowering cholesterol and preventing the level of cholesterol in the body from rising when eaten together with high cholesterol foods,
- A powerful antioxidant,
- Strengthening heart muscles,
- Treatment of rheumatism,
- Weight loss and fat burning,
- Strengthening the body’s immune system,
- Flu, loss of appetite, digestive disorder, cold treatment,
- It’s good for menstrual pain, as well as effective for menstrual cramps.
Ginger is generally used in drinks, salads and various dishes. Powdered ginger can be consumed as a spice by adding it to dishes, salads and various drinks. It can also be placed in cookies and various snacks.
GINGER CURE FOR COUGH
1 tsp honey
1 tsp powdered ginger
2 teaspoons lemon juice
A teaspoon can be consumed in the morning and evening by mixing all the ingredients. For the effect of ginger to last, it is recommended not to consume any other food for 5-10 minutes.